- 3.0 µm dual conversion gain BSI pixel technology
- More than 95 dB dynamic range from one exposure, multi-exposure mode > 140 dB HDR
- ASIL−B safety design, ISO26262 compliant
- Low−noise, low−power analog architecture
The AR0233AT image sensor delivers exceptional sensitivity for a wide variety of automotive applications.
Built on a 3 µm Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel, the sensor provides greater than 140 dB of dynamic range and excels in low light conditions. The pixel technology includes LED Flicker Mitigation, limiting the appearance of flicker from lighting sources, while maintaining high dynamic range output for camera monitor systems and algorithms.
The sensor features an active array size of 2048 x 1280 with 1080p output at 60 frames per second, is available in automotive-qualified package options, and supports ASIL-B camera designs.
- More than 95 dB dynamic range from a single exposure
- Multi-exposure mode for > 140 dB High Dynamic Range
- Full resolution LED flicker mitigation with 120 dB High Dynamic Range
- ASIL-B safety design, ISO26262 compliant
- Generation-3 motion compensation
- Adaptive noise reduction filter
- Advanced context switching
- 4-lane MIPI CSI−2 interface
- 2048 x 1280 at 45 FPS
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 FPS
- Front View Camera (ADAS)
- High−end Surround View and RVC
- ADAS + Viewing Fusion
- Camera Monitor Systems for Mirror Replacement