- 850W Intelligent Power Module (IPM) Motor Driver
- Compatible with Three-phase Motors: PMSM, BLDC or ACIM
- Cross-conduction, Overcurrent, and Thermal Protection, Embedded in Power Module
- Highly Integrated Power Module with Power Stage for a High Voltage 3-phase Inverter
The SECO-1KW-MCTRL-GEVB is a complete reference design for three-phase motor drives, featuring the NFAQ1060L36T intelligent power module.
Rated for 230 V(AC) input voltage and delivering up to 850 W power the reference design includes all necessary system blocks for a complete motor drive solution: EMC filtering and rectification stage, interleaved two-channel PFC, auxiliary power supplies, three-phase inverter, measurement, and protection. The graphical user interface ensures an easy startup for evaluation purposes running voltage/frequency control.
- 850 W complete motor control solution with AC mains supply 230 V(RMS) ± 15%, EMI filter, 2-channel interleaved Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Highly integrated power module NFAQ1060L36T containing an inverter power stage for a high voltage 3-phase inverter
- PFC stage using NCP1632 controller, FCPF125N65S3 power transistors, and FFSPF1065A diodes
- DC/DC converter producing auxiliary power supply 15V(DC): non-isolated buck converter using NCP1063
- 3-phase current measurement, using three NCS2003 operational amplifiers
- Over-current protection, using NCS2250 Push-pull Output Comparator
- White goods, Washing machines
- Industrial fans
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Motor Control