- Thin WSON10B Package (3.00 x 3.00 mm, 0.75mm)
- Typical RON of Just 28 mΩ
- Input voltages of 4.4 to 18.0 V are Supported
- Output Current IOUT up to 5 A
Toshibas new electronic fuse solution provides multiple protection options for power supply lines.
Whereas conventional fuses perform a sacrificial function, physically breaking the electrical link to the circuit they are protecting, eFuses offer a resettable solution that additionally provide further protection features that a typical fuse cannot. This includes functions such as a highly accurate over-current limit, overvoltage protection, and over-temperature protection in addition to short-circuit protection.
The range consists of 6 items that support various protection functions.
- Integrated fast-trip comparator can switch off the output typically within 150 ns
- An external capacitor can be included to reduce inrush current
- Certified to IEC 62368-1
- Provides customers a simplified path to certification testing of their products
- In addition to the highly accurate over-current protection function, the new products are equipped with functions for highly accurate over-voltage protection, inrush current reduction through slew rate control, short-circuit protection, over-temperature protection, and reverse-current blocking under protecting state (an external N-ch MOSFET is required). They are eFuse IC products in a thin package suitable for protecting power supply lines.
- Circuit Protection of Power Supply Lines
- Cordless Appliances
- Cleaning Robots
- Smart Speaker
- Wireless Charger