- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 V to 18 V
- Continuous Current, Typ.: 1.5 A
- Real-time Input Power Sensing
- Operative Junction Temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
The STPW12 is an integrated electronic power breaker, optimized to monitor the input power.
Connected in series to the power rail, it is able to disconnect the electronic circuitry on its output if the power consumption overcomes the programmed limit. When this happens, the device automatically opens the integrated power switch and disconnects the load.
The intervention is communicated through a signal on the fault pin and after a certain delay time, programmable by the user, the device automatically tries again to close the internal switch and re-connect the load.
- P-channel on resistance typ.: 50 mΩ
- Power limit accuracy typ.: 3%
- Undervoltage lockout
- Adjustable power limitation
- Programmable power limit masking time
- Programmable auto-retry delay
- Thermal shutdown
- Chip Enable function
- Short-circuit current limit
- White Goods
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Applications
- Air Contidioner
- User Interface
- Fan Motor Control