- Intelligent Phase Control (InPAC)*
- Closed Loop Speed Control**
- Flexible in Various Power Applications with Appropriate External FETs
- Embedded NVM to Control Motor Speed, hence No MCU Required
TC78B027FTG is a three-phase brushless motor control pre-driver IC for applications such as high-velocity fans, blowers, and pumps. InPAC, a technology developed by Toshiba, realizes an automatically optimized high-energy efficient drive in a wide range of rotational speeds. The adjustment burden is also reduced. Closed-Loop Speed control function regulates motor rotational speed fluctuations caused by changes in power supply voltage and load. An external MCU is not required. Various FETs can be used so that solutions based on TC78B027FTG cover a wide range of low to medium-power applications.
- Automatically adjust brushless motors’ current and voltage phase by comparing them (InPAC)
- Eliminate consumption current generated from the phase difference that depends on rotation speed and the current value (InPAC)
- Minimizing fluctuation in rotation speed and automatically returning to the set rotation speed without MCU involvement (closed-loop speed control)
- Faster Time-To-Market (InPAC, Closed-loop)
- Reduced energy consumption (InPAC)
- Uniform rotation speeds up to tens of thousands RPM without MCU (Closed-loop)
- Optimized motor cost (1-Hall)
- * InPAC is a technology developed by Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation ("Toshiba"), realizes an automatically optimized high-efficiency drive in a wide range of rotational speeds.
- ** Stable rotational speed under disturbances; Closed-Loop Speed control function regulates motor rotational speed fluctuations caused by changes in power supply voltage and load. An external MCU is not required because the IC has an internal NVM for speed profile settings.
- High-velocity Fans
- Server Cooling
- Vacuum Cleaner