- Bluetooth 5 Certified: Supports 2 Mbps Data Rate Latest Generation of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Industry's Lowest Power Consumption in Peak Receiving and Deep-Sleep Mode
- AEC-Q100 Qualified, PPAP Capable
- 7 x 7 QFN Package With Wettable Flanks
The NCV-RSL10 is a member of the RSL10 family and brings one of the industry's lowest power Bluetooth® Low Energy to automotive.
The wettable flank-plated packaging, built-in data encryption, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to +105°C make the NCV-RSL10 automotive ready by any standard.
While maximizing energy efficiency, the NCV-RSL10 helps to enable advanced new functionalities into automotive applications, including keyless entry using a fob or smartphone, active safety and diagnostic alerts, or enhanced infotainment controls.
- Offers One of the Industry's Lowest Power Power Consumption in Peak Receiving and Deep Sleep Mode
- Bluetooth 5 Certified: Supports 2 Mbps Data Rates Provided by the Latest Generation of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Improved Data Security: AES128 Encryption Module Built Directly Into Hardware to Protect Device Data
- 7 x 7 QFN Wettable Flank-Plated Packaging
- Qualified for Automotive: AEC-Q100, PPAP Capable, Bluetooth 5, FCC, ETSI
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Proximity, Time, HID over GATT (HOG), Alert Notification, Phone Alert Status, Location and Navigation, Rezence Wireless Charging
- Keyless Entry
- Infotainment Control
- Active Safety
- Autonomous Driving