- 15 mm Creepage, 14.2mm Clearance
- 5.0 A max. Peak Output Current
- UVLO with VE reference for negative power supply
- CMR 100kV/µs@VCM=1.5kV
The ACNT-H343 is a 5A gate drive optocoupler device in the 15mm SSO-8 package designed for high voltage, space constrained industrial applications including 690VAC motor drives and 1.5kVDC solar inverters.
The ACNT-H343 is a 5A gate drive optocoupler device in the 15mm SSO-8 package designed for high voltage, space constrained industrial applications including 690VAC motor drives and 1.5kVDC solar inverters.The new package platform features wide 15mm creepage and 14.2mm clearance, high insulation voltage and a compact package footprint, providing enhanced high voltage protection and signal isolation in tight spaces.
The ACNT-H343 features common mode transient immunity (CMTI) greater than 100 kV/μs, preventing erroneous gate driver failures in noisy environments. Furthermore, the new device has minimal propagation delay, three times faster than the previous generation, enabling high frequency switching to improve efficiency in driving IGBT and SiC/GaN MOSFET.
- Rail-to-rail output voltage
- 150ns max propagation delay
- 90ns max propagation delay difference
- 100-kV/µs minimum common mode rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1500 V
- ICC = 5.0 mA max supply current
- Wide operating VCC range: 15 to 30 V
- Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to +110 °C
- Safety approvals
- UL recognized: 7500 VRMS for 1 minute.
- CSA approved
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 2,262 VPEAK
- IGBT/MOSFET Gate Drive
- AC and Brushless DC Motor Drives
- Renewable Energy Inverters
- Industrial Inverters
- Switching Power Supplies