- 32-bit Dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A7
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 with FPU/MPU - Isolated
- Low-power Consumption
- 2 x CAN-FD
STM32MP153 microprocessors are based on the flexible architecture with the dual Arm® Cortex®-A7 core running at 650 MHz and Cortex®-M4 at 209 MHz combined with a CAN FD interface.
Besides the LCD-TFT display controller, the STM32MP153 line embeds up to 37 communication peripherals including 10/100 M or Gigabit Ethernet, 3 x USB 2.0 Host/OTG, 29x Timers, and Advanced Analog.
In addition to true random number generators (TRNG), hardware cryptographic and hash processors, the security option includes Secure Boot, TrustZone peripherals, and an active tamper-detect feature.
- External DDR memory up to 1 Gbyte
- 708 KB of internal SRAM
- Dual-mode Quad-SPI memory interface
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 16-bit data bus
- Security and Safety Features:
- TrustZone peripherals, active tamper
- Cortex-M4 resources isolation
- Reset and power management
- Clock management
- Interconnect matrix
- 3 DMA controllers to unload the CPU
- 6 analog peripherals
- Up to 29 timers and 3 watchdogs
- Industrial control
- Human Machine Interface
- IoT Gateway