- High DC Precision
- Low Noise & Low Power
- Easy to Use
- Small Packages
The MCP6V51 operational amplifier employs dynamic offset correction for very low offset and offset drift.
The device has a gain-bandwidth product of 2 MHz (typical). It is unity-gain stable, has virtually no 1/f noise, excellent Power Supply Rejection Ratio (PSRR) and Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR). The device operates with a single supply voltage that can range from 4.5V to 45V, (±2.25V to ±22.5V) while drawing 470 µA (typical) of quiescent current.
The MCP6V51 op-amp is offered as a single-channel amplifier and is designed using an advanced CMOS process.
- Zero-drift architecture
- Maximum oﬀ set of only 15 µV
- Maximum oﬀ set drift of 36 nV/C
- Wide operating range: 4.5V to 45V
- No 1/f noise
- GBWP of 2 MHz
- Enhanced EMI rejection
- Small 5-pin SOT-23 and 8-pin MSOP packaging
- Easy to Use: EMI ﬁ ltered Inputs, Rail-to-rail output and unit gain stable
- Industrial/automotive monitors
- Control loops/process control
- Medical instrumentation
- Electronic weight scales