- ◾Large input voltage range from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- ◾4 adjustable general purpose LDOs
- ◾1 LDO for USB PHY supply with automatic power source detection
- ◾1 reference voltage LDO for DDR memory
14 Output Rails PMIC, 4 Adjustable Constant ON Time (COT) Buck SMPS converters BOOST with Bypass, LDO for Memory Power Supply
The STPMIC1 is a fully integrated power management IC designed for products based on high integrated application processor designs requiring low power and high efficiency.
The device integrates advanced low power features controlled by a host processor via I²C and IO interface.
The STPMIC1 regulators are designed to supply power to the application processor as well as to the external system peripherals such as: DDR, Flash memories and other system devices.
- 1 LDO for DDR3 DDR3 termination (sink-source) or bypass mode for lpDDR or general purpose
- 4 adjustable adaptive constant on-time (COT) buck SMPS converters
- 5.2 V / 1.1 A boost SMPS with bypass mode for 5 V input or battery input
- 1 power switch 500 mA USB OTG compliant
- 1 power switch 500 mA/1000 mA general purpose
- User programmable non-volatile memory (NVM), enabling scalability to support a wide range of applications
- I²C and digital IO control interface
- WFQFN 5x6x0.8 44 leads
- Integrated PMU for complete MPU applications
- eReaders, weareable, IoT
- Portable devices
- Man-machine interfaces
- Home automation
- System on-module