- Unity Gain
- ±0.5% (ACPL-C87BT) and ±1% (ACPL-C87AT) Gain Tolerance @25° C
- 25ppm/° C Gain Drift vs Temperature
- -0.3 mV Input Offset Voltage
These automotive-grade isolation amplifiers provide unequaled isolation-mode noise rejection, low offset, high gain accuracy and stability.
They utilize superior optical coupling technology, with sigma-delta (Σ−Δ) analog-to-digital converter, chopper stabilized amplifiers, and a fully differential circuit topology to provide unequaled isolation-mode noise rejection, low offset, high gain accuracy and stability
ACPL-C87AT (±1% gain tolerance) and ACPL-C87BT (±0.5% gain tolerance) are designed for high precision DC voltage sensing in electronic motor drivers, DC/DC and AC/DC converters and battery monitoring system. The ACPL-C87AT/C87BT features high input impedance and operate with full span of analog input voltage up to 2.46V. The shutdown feature provides power saving and can be controlled from an external source such as a microprocessor.
The high common-mode transient immunity (15kV/µs) of the ACPL-C87AT/C87BT maintains precision and stability needed to accurately monitor DC rail voltage in high noise motor control environment. This galvanic safe isolation solution is delivered in a compact, surface mount stretched SO-8 (SSO-8) package that meets worldwide regulatory safety standards.
Broadcom R2Coupler isolation products provide the reinforced insulation and reliability needed for critical automotive and high temperature industrial applications.
- 0.05% Nonlinearity
- 0 to 2V Nominal Input Range
- 100kHz Bandwidth
- Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Test Guidelines
- Automotive Operating Temperature -40 to +125°C
- Shutdown Feature (Active High)
- 15 kV/μs Common-Mode Rejection at VCM = 1000V
- Compact, Surface-Mount Stretched SO-8 Package
- Worldwide Safety Approval: UL 1577 (5000 VRMS/1 min.) and CSA
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 (pending)
- Automotive Motor Inverter DC Bus Voltage Sensing
- Automotive DC/DC Converter Voltage Sensing
- Automotive AC/DC (Charger) DC Output Voltage Sensing
- Automotive Battery Pack Voltage Sensing
- Isolation Interface for Temperature Sensing
- General Purpose Voltage Sensing and Monitoring