- System in Package with high integration and small form factor
- Bluetooth LE 5.0 qualified
- Certification: FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (EU), MIC (Japan)
- Ready-to-use for applications requiring Bluetooth and simple pairing with NFC NTAG
The QN9080SIP, an ultra-small module based on the QN9080 Bluetooth MCU and NT3H2211 NTAG®, delivers industry-leading low power consumption along with a rich feature set and FCC/CE/IC/MIC certification making it an ideal solution for wearables and battery powered applications.
Supporting Bluetooth 5, the QN9080SIP module is designed to power the next generation of ultra-small, portable connected wireless devices, providing easy pairing with NFC NTAG.
NXP also offers a comprehensive enablement of software and tools to help the designs reach the market faster and more robust.
The QN9080SIP integrates NTAG for out-of-band pairing. By tapping an IoT device based on the QN9080SIP with an NFC reader embedded device, a Bluetooth Low Energy connection can be established quickly simplifying the pairing process.
The module is based on the QN9080 MCU powered by a Cortex-M4F. It also integrates NFC NTAG, 32 MHz & 32 kHz Crystals, RF matching and 2.4 GHz antenna, and a DC-DC converter circuit and is certified to FCC, CE, IC, and MIC regulations offering a complete and ready-to-use solution for applications requiring Bluetooth Low Energy wireless connectivity and simple pairing with NFC NTAG. This level of integration reduces overall system size, complexity and shortens the development time.
- Bluetooth 5.0 certified
- 2.4 GHz antenna
- 32 MHz and 32.768 kHz crystals
- NFC NTAG
- Cortex-M4F core at 32 MHz
- 512 KB flash, 128 KB RAM
- TX output power from -20 dBm to +2 dBm
- RX sensitivity: -92.7 dBm in 1 Mb/s mode，-89 dBm in 2 Mb/s mode
- Support master/slave concurrency
- Support 16 simultaneous links
- Support secure connections
- 48-bit unique BD address
- Single 1.67 V to 3.6 V power supply
- 1 μA power-down mode, to wake up by GPIO
- 2 mA power-down mode, to wake up by 32 kHz sleep timer, RTC and GPIO
- 4 mA RX current at 3 V supply in 1 Mb/s
- 3.5 mA TX current at 0 dBm TX power at 3 V supply in 1 Mb/s mode
- 32 GPIOs
- 8 external 16bit ADC
- 2 Analog Comparator
- UART/SPI/I2C up to 2
- 1 USB 2.0 full speed
- 2 ultra-low power comparators
- SCT/PWM8 CH capacitive touch
- Quad-SPI for XIP
- 6 x9.7x1.11mm LFLGA
- 40 to +85°C
- Consumer / Wearable
- Health and Medical Devices
- Sports and Fitness
- Gaming / Entertainment
- Home / Building automation and control