- Ultra-low Power ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 48 MHz MCU 64 kB FLASH, 8 KB RAM
- High Performance Narrow-band RF-Transceiver, based on field proven AX5043
- QFN40 package, 5 mm x 7 mm
- Ultra-low Power and Programmable Analog Blocks
The AXM0F243 is a System on Chip (Soc) for true single chip wireless applications, containing the field proven narrow-band AX5043 RF transceiver core and a high performance ARM® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller (MCU) core.
The AX50243 RF core is extremely powerful and software programmable. With a wide array of modulation schemes and data rates, nearly any Sub GHz protocol (proprietary or standard) can be implemented.
The ARM® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller runs at up to 48 MHz, has 64 kB of FLASH and 8 kB of RAM and includes analog functionality, serial communication, timers and 19 GPIO pins.
- Frequency Range of 27 MHz to 1050 MHz
- Supply Range 1.8V - 3.6 V
- 19 General Purpose I/O
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Security Applications
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial IoT and Sensor Networks
- Lighting and Remote Control
- Wireless Applications
- Smart Retail and Asset Management