- Up to 6 capacitors in grounded mode
- Up to 3 capacitors in floating mode
- Internal reference 1 to 31pF
- Integrated guarding operational amplifier
PCap04 is a capacitance-to-digital converter with integrated digital signal processor (DSP) for on-chip data post-processing. Its front end is based on ams PICOCAP principle.
This conversion principle offers outstanding flexibility with respect to power consumption, resolution and speed. PCap04 covers a wide capacitance input range.
It is easy to configure the PCap04 for different capacitance measurement tasks. The on-chip DSP allows to implement sensor algorithms like linearization and temperature compensation, with data output in a digital or analog way.
- Up to 8 aF at 2.5 Hz and 10 pF base capacitance
- Up to 50 kHz sample rate
- 32-bit DSP
- SPI / IIC interface
- PDM / PWM outputs, GPIO
- Supply voltage 2.1/3.0 to 3.6 V (integrated 1.8 V regulator)
- QFN-24, WLCSP or dice
- Humidity sensors
- Motion sensors
- Proximity switches and sensors
- Bio-medical sensors