- Compact size ø22x10.9mm
- Hassle free installation
- Incremental A, B and Index channels
- -20° C to 100° C operating temperature
The Broadcom® AS22 is a series of miniature 3-channel reflective optical kit encoders designed for space-constrained applications.
To meet the growing demand of high-precision applications, the AS22 Series offers a wide range of incremental resolutions, ranging from 360 to 2048 counts per revolution (CPR).
It provides A and B channels of incremental digital signal output as well as a digital index pulse per revolution, enabling the homing positioning operation. All three channels come with the optional RS 422 compatible differential output offering High Transmission Noise immunity for signal over cable.
To suit a wide selection of Industrial applications, this encoder is designed to operate in robust environments with operating temperatures ranging from -20 to 100°C.
The AS22 Series is designed with ease-of-use in mind. The kit solution is engineered with the Hassle Free Installation, eliminating the need for a tedious alignment process.
- 5V operating voltage
- TTL and RS422 compatible differential output
- 360CPR to 2048 CPR
- Shaft diameter from 2mm up to ¼”
- Spatial play tolerance of Ø 0.15mm
- Allows motor shaft axial play of ±0.25mm
- RoHS compliance
- Industrial automation and robotic
- Industrial sewing and textiles machinery
- Stepper/servo motor
- Factory automation