- Ultra-low leakage and quiescent current
- No bias power rail required
- Soft switching to minimize turn on in rush current
- Reverse blocking at switch off state
Vishay have seen a strong growth for the design in of ultra-low quiescent smart load switches in remote wireless sensors, IoT, and medical applications.
The SiP32431 is a part optimized for the above mentioned applications and has superior low IQ vs competition. SiP32431 maximum IQ is 50% lower, and the typical value is over 99% lower.
Used in market applications such as wireless sensor network, smart meters, wearable, internet of things, healthcare devices, security systems, PMP, GPS, DSC.
Vishay introduces the SiP32431 an ultra low leakage and quiescent current slew rate controlled high side switch with reverse blocking capability. The switch is of a low ON resistance p-channel MOSFET that supports continuous current up to 1 A. The SiP32431 operates with an input voltage from 1.5 V to 5.5 V. The SiP32431 features low Input logic level to interface with low control voltage from microprocessors.
This device has a very low operating current, typically 10 pA at 3.3 V power supply. The SiP32431 is available in lead (Pb)-free package options including 6 pin SC70-6, and 4 pin TDFN4 1.2 mm x 1.6 mm DFN4 packages. The operation temperature range is specified from -40 °C to +85 °C. The SiP32431 compact package options, operation voltage range, and low operating current make it a good fit for battery power applications.
Key Features and Advantages
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V input voltage range
- VIN quiescent current = 0.01 nA
- VIN shutdown leakage = 0.20 nA
- Guaranteed 100nA/max over temperature
- Low on-resistance RDS(on):
- Typically 105 mΩ at 5 V and 135 mΩ at 3 V. for TDFN4
- 1.2 mm x 1.6 mm package.
- Typical 147 mΩ at 5 V and 178 mΩ at 3 V
- for SC70-6 package
- Slew rate controlled turn-on time: 100 μs
- SC70-6 and TDFN4 1.2 mm x 1.6 mm packages
- Wireless sensor network
- Smart meters
- Internet of things
- Healthcare Devices
- Security systems
- PMP, GPS, DSC