- Ultra-low quiescent current
- Very low-dropout voltage
- Internal overcurrent and thermal protections
- Temperature range: from -40 °C to +125 °C
The STLQ020 is a 200 mA low-dropout voltage regulator, able to work with an input voltage ranging from 2 V to 5.5 V.
The typical dropout voltage at maximum load is 160 mV.
The ultra-low quiescent current, which is just 0.3 μA at no load, extends battery-life of applications requiring very long standby time.
Even though the device intrinsic consumption is ultra-low, STLQ020 is able to provide fast transient response and good PSRR performance, thanks to its adaptive biasing circuit. It also includes short-circuit constant-current limiting and thermal protection.
- Operating input voltage range: 2 V to 5.5 V
- Output current up to 200 mA
- Output voltage accuracy: 2% at room temperature, 3% in full temperature range
- Output voltage versions: from 0.8 V to 4.5 V, with 50 mV step and adjustable
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Output discharge feature (optional)
- Packages: DFN6-2x2, SOT323-5L, Flip-Chip4
- Healthcare devices