- High Resolution NOW POSSIBLE UP TO 23/25 BIT! – Contact sales for information
- Differential output for ABI and UVW
- Selectable RS485 mode communication pro
- Selectable SSI mode communication protocol
AR18 + AR35 decoder series are miniature Absolute Encoders ASIC designed to cater for the growing demand on the space constraint application.
New: High resolution is possible up to 23/25 Bit. Ask EBV ELEKTRONIK for information!
The decoders are designed for an overall diameter of 18 mm (AR35: 35 mm) and offer user-programmable resolution range from 17, 21 bit and 19 (AR35 only) Single-Turn Absolute Output (STAO).
Both series provide the incremental ABI and UVW in differential mode and come with a recommended high temperature range of –40...+115°C suitable for most industrial applications.
- Miniature absolute encoder ASIC surface mount DFN package: 10.9 mm (L) x 9.1 mm (W) x 1.5 mm (H)
- User-programmable resolution ranging from:
- 17, 19, and 21 bit single turn (OD18)
- 17 and 21 bit single turn (OD35)
- User-programmable incremental output (ABI) resolution ranging from 128 to 8192 CPR
- User-programmable commutation signal (UVW) ranging from 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 30, 32 pole pairHigh temperature range of –40°C to 115°C suitable for most of the industrial operation
- Dual-mode operating voltage of 3.3V and 5V, enabling handheld and portable device applications
- RoHs compliance
- Robotic automation and engineering
- Factory automation and drone
- Medical and dentistry, devices and equipment
- High-accuracy portable and handheld devices
- Miniature motor, servo motor, linear actuator