- Converts optical power to electrical power
- Optimized for the efficient coupling of MM fibers with NA
- Multi-junction semiconductor device => typ. 3 or 5 VDC ap
- AFBR-POCx04L => 3.7 V, AFBR-POCx06L => 5.6 V
AFBR-POC406L belongs to the Broadcom Power Components product family and converts optical power to electrical power for applications requiring complete electrical isolation in highly demanding industrial environments and applications.
AFBR-POC406L is an excellent choice for powering electronic circuitry where electrical-wired solutions are not feasible due to high voltage, electromagnetic inductance or strong magnetic fields.
- Power over Fiber (PoF) component providing 100% galvanic isolation
- Supplies up to 600mW of electrical power over the full operating range
- Operating temperature range of –40°C to +85°C
- ST port optimized for efficient coupling to MM fibers with commonly available NA
- Easy heat sink mounting for thermal control
- Threaded ST port for easy panel mount
- High Voltage current sensors and Transducers
- E-field and H-field probes
- Wireless transmitters