- High Speed (up to 1 Mbps)
- Common Mode Stabilization
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Excellent EMS Level Over Full Frequency Range
The NCV7342 CAN transceiver is the interface between a controller area network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus and may be used in both 12 V and 24 V systems. The transceiver provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to the CAN controller.The NCV7342 is an addition to the CAN high-speed transceiver family complementing NCV734x stand-alone CAN transceivers and previous generations such as AMIS42665, AMIS3066x, etc.
This device is featured as a shield (CAN-GEVB) within ON Semiconductor's IDK.
- Bus Pins Protexted Against >15 kV System EDS Pulses
- Transmit Data Dominant Time-out function in Standby Mode
- Thermal Protection
- Tyre Guard ECU
- Electronic Steering Lock
- Window and Sun Hood Lifter
- Mirror Control function
- Receiver for Key application