- Low Power - the i.MX 6UL operates at ~1W typical power.
- Robust Software Framework - Cutting 6 months off development
- Secure, Secure boot, Trust Architecture, Tamper detection.
- Speeds Development - Proven software for immediate reuse
NXP provides optimized Integrated Development Experience (IDEx) kits to accelerate development of gateways and end nodes for IoT, out-of-the-box. The gateway reference design offers a wide array of connectivity (up to six wireless radios) and a hardened, fully integrated software framework to support the secure delivery of IoT services to home, business or industrial end users.
The IDEx for IoT Applications (SLN-IOT-GPI) includes the NXP Modular IoT Gateway and Modular Edge Node which are tested and verified for ZigBee and Thread, as well as secure Wi-Fi and Ethernet cloud communications.
- Modular IoT Gateway, tested and RF certified for wireless communication protocols including Thread, ZigBee and Wi-Fi
- NFC and BLE based device commissioning
- Smart phone app reference design for device control via cloud
- Cloud service reference design and cloud connectivity reference design using MQTT and CoAP
- Modular Edge Node Platform with Thread and ZigBee support
- wireless infrastructure