- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Fully differential output
- High bandwidth
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
ST recently set the part to "Not recommended for new Designs"
Have immediately a look at the alternative: MP23ABS1.
You find information at EBV by searching for "MP23ABS1" or use this link.
(The MP23AB01DH is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface. It has a sensitivity of 38 dB ±1 dB, an acoustic overload point of 135 dBSPL with minimum 65 dB signal-to-noise ratio and fully differential output.
And it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.)
- Single supply voltage operation
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High RF immunity
- All devices requiring a microphone