- Power supply voltage for motor : VM=18 V(Max)
- Power supply voltage for control : VCC=6 V(Max)
- Output current : IOUT=1.1 A(Max)
- Output ON resistance : Ron(upper and lower sum)=0.8 Ω(Typ.)
Toshiba’s new H-bridge driver ICs for DC brushed motors are suitable for driving bipolar stepping motors with full-step controllability on 3 ports or half-step on 4 ports. The devices have a low on-resistance of 0.8Ω.
The new devices have two H-bridges with 1.1A ratings, and can drive two DC brushed motors, while the TC78H611FNG also supports short brake mode. The TC78H621FNG has Phase/Enable-Inputs, whereas the TC78H611FNG uses IN1/IN2-Input coding.
They require a logic power supply in the range of 2.7 to 5.5V and can accept motor drive voltages in the range 2.5 to 15V.
- Internal pull-down resistors on inputs : 200 kΩ(Typ.)
- Built-in over current detection (ISD)
- Thermal shutdown (TSD) circuit
- Under voltage lockout (UVLO) circuit.
- Built-in cross conduction protection circuit.
- Short Brake mode ( TC78H611FNG only )
- Current consumption in standby mode approx. 1μA (max.)
- Small package : P-TSSOP16-0505-0.65-001
- Home appliances
- White goods
- Housing and facility equipment
- Water supply valves
- Electronic lock
- Smart meter