- Compact, Low-Noise, High-Efficiency BLDC Motor Drives
- Ideal for motion control with power ratings up to 80W
- Multichip IC rated for 500V and 2.5A
- Measures only 20mm x 14.2mm x 2mm
Toshiba’s high-voltage intelligent power device (HV-IPD) will improve the efficiency and reduce the component count of brushless DC (BLDC) motor drives.
The TPD4206F multichip IC integrates six MOSFETs, a driver IC and protection functionality, is rated for 500V and 2.5A, and is offering integrated sine and trapezoidal wave motor control.
Designers can combine the new HV-IPD with microcontrollers and other driver ICs depending on the needs of the target application. Toshiba also offers an evaluation board that allows engineers to quickly prototype and test designs based on the IC.
- High Voltage DC 450V
- Low Rds(on) : 1.7Ω(typ)
- Excellent trr : 90ns(typ)
- Multi chip solution
- Flow soldering
- Separated control & power terminals
- Protection functions
- Over current
- Thermal shutdown
- Shutdown (SD) function
- Under voltage protection
- 30-pin SOP30 SMD package
- General motor control (up to 80W)
- Home appliances (dishwasher, fridge)
- Industrial fans, pumps control